Django Debits package
Accept (regular and subscription) payments in Internet (currently supports PayPal). Advanced support for subscription payments.
See below on how to buy a license.
Accepting payments for Python Django applications (currently we support only PayPal).
This program is available under AGPL-3 and under a commercial license ($40 currently).
The program is in beta testing stage, use at your own risk.
For more details, see the wiki at GitHub.com.
Support for the following advanced features:
- support for both regular and recurring transactions
- support for imitating a subscription payment with any number of manual payments for any paid duration placed whenever the customer wants
- automatic disallowing duplicate payments of the same invoice
- support for automatic cancellation of old subscription as soon as a new subscription is placed by the customer
- sending reminder emails, with customizable templates
- trial period without registering at the payment processor (such as PayPal) site and without asking a credit card
- subscription period and trial period can be any numbers of days, weeks, months, years (subject to payment processor limitations)
- very customizable, for example the example application shipped with the project shows the following features
- several pricing plans
- easy subscription and unsubscription
- switching between pricing plans at any time (subject to PayPal limitations)
- calculation and automatic adjustment of the remaining time to the due payment when upgrading to a more costly plan
Buy a commercial license (valid for only one version, see the LICENSE file in the source):
You own a commercial license for any version of the software as choosen by you (but only for one version) as soon as you pay.
We also do paid support and extra programming for this package. Contact Victor Porton with your question
and ask for the price.
See also the blog.